Benefits of joining the On The Run Racing Team:
- FREE racing uniform value: approx. $80
- Four pairs of shoes FREE per year (up to $100 value each; total value: $400 (inc. tax)) to “A” standard runners. Two pairs to “B” standard runners.
- Race entry fees paid/reimbursed by On The Run — limit: 10 races per year for “A” standard runners (value: approx. $200), up to 6 races per year for “B” standard runners (value: approx. $100).
- Regular, organized group track workouts and training runs
- Supportive team environment
What On The Run expects of its racing team members:
- Team members are expected to wear the On The Run racing team uniform when racing.
- Team members will do their utmost to maintain a positive image when representing On The Run.
- Tell friends and fellow runners about On The Run.
- Team members are expected to volunteer at a minimum of 3 Clear Lake-area road races in a calendar year.
- If not competing, team members will, whenever possible, provide help at races supported by On The Run.